2017 – 2018
Tuition for Pre Ballet is $75 per month for one class per week. For students who choose to take two classes per week, tuition is discounted at $140 per month.
Tuition for Basic Ballet is $80 per month for one class per week. For students who choose to take two classes per week, tuition is discounted at $150 per month.
Please note that families with two children enrolled at the Contra Costa Ballet Centre receive a 10% discount on the lower-level child’s tuition. Families with three or more children enrolled receive a 10% discount on each child’s tuition. These discounts do not apply to students on scholarship.
Registration for the school year is accepted on a rolling basis through February 15th. Classes fill up and waitlist quickly, so it is highly encouraged that you register as early as possible to ensure a place in class for your child. Registration for the Summer Program is accepted, on a space-available basis, through the beginning of the Summer Program.
1) Ensure that your child meets the age requirement of the section for which you are registering.
For students entering during the Fall & Spring Program:
– Pre-Ballet students must be 3 1/2 years old by October 31st, 2017 (4 years old by April 30th, 2018)
– Basic Ballet I students must be 5 years old by October 31st, 2017
– Basic Ballet II students must be 6 years old by October 31st, 2017
For students entering during the Summer Program:
– Pre-Ballet students must be 3 1/2 years old by July 1st, 2017
– Basic Ballet I students must be 5 years old by July 1st, 2017
– Basic Ballet II students must be 6 years old by July 1st, 2017
2) Click here to be taken directly to the online registration system. (Credit card required.)
Call (925) 935-7984 for registration assistance.
When registering for the Fall or Spring sessions, one month’s tuition is required for returning students. Two months’ tuition, along with a one-time registration fee of $25, is required for new students.
You are also welcome to register in person at the school between 1:00pm – 6:00pm (weekdays) and 9:00am – 1:00pm (Saturdays) when classes are in session.